The purpose of anger management services is to train those qualified with extended insight into healthy anger management strategies, the differences between anger management counseling and domestic violence counseling, and instruction in how to facilitate their own anger management courses. This certification training allows you to offer psychotherapy to your clients, whether it is in a one-on-one or group session. Trainees will receive 6 CEs approved by ADACBGA and for completion of this training.
This training will give you the tools you need to effectively help clients manage their anger and emotional outbursts. You will learn strategies on how to resolve emotional hijacking and aggressive behavior. You learn the process of anger and how effects the mind and body. You will evaluate anger scenarios, review cognitive behavioral therapy approach, and understand the importance of self- awareness, emotional intelligence, mindfulness meditation, and other concepts.
Why should you take this training?
- To increase your credibility
- Establish professional credentials
- To be able to serve your community better
- To have a better understanding of human behavior
- To assist those struggling with anger issues
- To help participants help others manage their anger and control their responses to anger
- Help clients reduce their number of negative outbursts
- Learn to start your own business
- Learn coping strategies and mindfulness meditation
- Promote self-awareness, preventative strategies, social skills, and personal development
- Evaluate perception, values, thought management, and conditioning
- Learn about the cognitive behavioral approach and dysfunctional thinking.